Information for employers
Employees as a success factor
One of the most important and strongest success factors of a law firm or a company are its employees. It depends on them whether the corporate philosophy is filled with life, whether the quality standards are achieved and, finally, whether the law firm or the company can survive in competition.
Therefore, it is important to find the “right” employees. They must fit the company and have the required professional and personal skills.
Finding the right employees is usually very time‐consuming, labour‐intensive, and costly.
The job market in patent and trademark matters
In addition to the usual difficulties associated with filling a vacancy, the patent and trade mark market presents an additional problem: Qualified and experienced specialists are rare. Demand is far greater than supply.
This situation requires a special approach to the search for and recruitment of employees. Vacant positions can only be filled successfully with special knowledge of the specific environment.
- Together with you, we analyse the problem on site and show you possible solutions.
- Depending on your position‐specific requirement profile, we suggest the most promising approach.
- We research and identify potential candidates based on the criteria you specify.
- We inform you about the potential candidates in question.
- We advise you on the different qualifications and salary levels.
- We contact the potential candidates through various channels.
- We conduct initial interviews with suitable candidates outside your company/law firm.
- We present you with seriously interested and qualified candidates.
You can concentrate entirely on your main tasks, as we relieve you of the very time‐consuming search for personnel.
- You achieve an attractive cost‐benefit ratio because you benefit from our industry knowledge and specific contacts.
- You retain control, as we constantly coordinate our approach with you within a search process and adapt it if necessary.
Contact for employers
Are you currently looking for employees in the patent field (patent attorney, patent engineer, patent attorney assistant or similar) or do you simply want to inform yourself? Then we look forward to hearing from you.