The personnel agency for patent professionals was founded in 1998.
For the owner and graduate engineer Stefan Wallenreiter, patenting at the interface of technical and legal professions was and is an obvious profession. By focusing on the patent system and the special industry know‐how, Stefan Wallenreiter and his team are able to offer specific advice to employers as well as employees and freelancers.
Our activities are guided by the following principles:
- We deliberately focus on the recruitment of specialists in intellectual property, i.e. patents and trademarks. For more than 20 years we have been continuously building up and expanding our contacts in this sector. This makes us specialists in this field for the benefit of our clients.
- We see ourselves as consultants in all aspects of this market with a focus on recruitment, compensation, mediation and succession planning (for our clients), application management, career targeting and coaching (for our applicants).
- We are convinced that good and reliable consulting is the foundation of lasting customer satisfaction.
- We attach great importance to appreciative and respectful interaction with each other and with our clients and applicants.
- We cultivate lasting and sustainable social contacts.
- We are reliable, binding, competent, discreet and treat all information from our clients and applicants with absolute confidentiality.
- We only accept assignments that can be carried out with our existing skills, knowledge and time capacities.
- We continuously train ourselves further and work on ourselves in order to remain competent discussion partners for our customers and applicants.
- Patent and trademark departments of renowned industrial companies and
- Internationally active patent and law firms throughout Europe.
Our applicants include
- Patent attorneys
- Patent assessors
- European Patent Attorneys
- Patent Professionals
- Patent engineers or patent consultants
- Trainee patent attorneys
- IP Manager
- Innovation manager
- Patent researchers
- Patent law clerk
- Patent clerk
- Trade mark administrator
- Patent attorney secretaries
- Lawyers or fully qualified lawyers
- Foreign language correspondents
- European secretaries
- Law clerks (each with experience in intellectual property law)
- Young professionals and university graduates in technical or scientific fields (electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, physics, etc.) who wish to train as patent attorneys.
All applicants we introduce to our clients have excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
We can offer particularly qualified and experienced applicants, in particular European Patent Attorneys and Patent Attorneys, not only positions as employees, but also leading positions in industry or partnerships in law firms.
- We understand the wishes of our customers because we have been dealing with the requirements of the various function carriers for more than 20 years.
- We know many experienced employees want to chance for a better job because we talk to them every day.
- We maintain contacts with relevant associations and organisations.
- We have a manageable corporate structure that allows us to react quickly and flexibly.
- We maintain discretion — both towards our customers and our applicants.